Monday, March 30, 2009

Thing #19 - NVDPL's Reference & Information Databases

I hadn't looked at the list of online databases recently and was pleasantly surprised to see so many new ones. I have used several of the online magazine/newspaper databases quite a lot in the past so I had a look at a few I wasn't as familiar with. I poked around in the Auto Repair Centre & found the manual for my car. I also checked out the Oxford Reference Online database and discovered some online dictionaries I didn't know were available through NVDPL's website. And for fun, I also played around with the Library to go E-Audio database. So now, if I feel the urge to bleed my brakes, learn how to say "sheep" in Welsh, or find a good e-book I know exactly where to look!

No comments:

Meet the family...

Meet the family...
Sophie

Roxy

A very serious Zoe